Who I am? 🙂
My name is Nora Erdei, I am a tour guide in Debrecen.
Born and raised in Debrecen I offer a personal experience as a tour guide: a mix of my life as a proud local and my knowledge as an experienced tour guide. My goal is to make you feel like you are travelling with a friend who knows the best places and programs, the must-see attractions and the hidden gems.
I offer traditional as well as thematic and alternative tours of Debrecen and Hortobágy with Go local! attitude. All my tours are fully customized to your interests and requests and flexible on the day to take account of any special events taking place or the weather.
With me as your guide you will have the time to fully experience Debrecen and its region, stopping to take the perfect photo or popping into one of the shops, cafes or pubs we pass.
I am at your service if you are…
- a culture vulture looking for off-the-beaten-track adventures
- a transit visitor with only a couple of hours to explore the city
- on a business trip and need a refreshing walk between two meetings or after a hard day
- a new resident – exchange or university student, or expat – in Debrecen
- have family or friends coming for a visit and would like to take them on a sightseeing tour.
I am proud to have worked with international travel writers, journalists and bloggers from such prestigious travel sites and blogs as CNN Travel, Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, Lametayel, Hole in the Donut Cultural Travel, etc. and many individual travelers and groups from all over the world from Finland through the UK to Israel.